Baltimore’s March Book Club
- Newcomers are always welcome.
- We ask that everyone attending has been vaccinated and boosted for Covid for everyone’s safety.
- We meet over dinner & drinks in the Pimlico Dining Room upstairs, and we get separate checks.
- The Clayworks parking lot a little beyond the restaurant is free after 6 pm. Please don’t park in the Light Rail lot next to it, as you may get a ticket.
- There is no judgment if you don’t finish the book, but know there will be spoilers discussed!
About the book
Someday, Maybe by Onyi Nwabineli
A stunning and witty debut novel about a young woman’s emotional journey through unimaginable loss, pulled along by her tight-knit Nigerian family, a posse of new friends, and the love and laughter she shared with her husband.
Here are three things you should know about my husband:
1. He was the great love of my life despite his penchant for going incommunicado.
2. He was, as far as I and everyone else could tell, perfectly happy. Which is significant because…
3. On New Year’s Eve, he committed suicide.
And here is one thing you should know about me:
1. I found him.
Bonus fact: No. I am not okay.